Substitute Early Childhood Educator
TNTLS is always looking for fantastic substitute Early Childhood Educators who love to work with children.
$16.50-20.50 per hour depending on education and experience.
- Planning and implementing activities
- Individualized programming for children
- Ensure a safe, clean and engaging environment for children
- Interact respectfully with families and other staff members,
- Provide daily primary care of the children such as feeding and diapering
- Record children’s’ growth, development and behaviours and
- Work cooperatively with other Early Childhood Educators.
- Current Early Childhood Educator License to Practice or Current Infant Toddler License to practice
- Current Child Care First Aid.
- Clear Criminal Record Check.
- Previous experience with infants and toddlers in a child care setting.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com