We are looking for responsible adults who love to work with children.
- Assist in planning and implementing activities
- Ensuring a safe, clean and engaging environment for children
- Interact respectfully with families and team members
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have completed a course, or a combination of workshops/courses of at least 20 hours in child development, guidance, health and safety, or nutrition.
- Be able to take direction
- Current Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR
- Copy of immunization records
- Clean Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Clearance (we will facilitate)
- Current Infant Toddler License to practice or willingness to work towards
- Current Early Childhood Educator License to Practice or willingness to work towards
- Have relevant work experience.
Competitive wages offered
Please apply by fax, e-mail to:
Early Childhood Educator
Teddies and Toddlers are looking for an Early Childhood Educator who loves to work with infants and toddlers.
Duties Involve: Planning and implementing activities, individualized programming for children, ensure a safe, clean and engaging environment for children, interact respectfully with families and other staff members, provide daily primary care of the children such as feeding, diapering, and settling, record children’s’ growth, development and behaviors and work co-operatively with other Early Childhood Educators.
Requirement: Current Early Childhood Educator License to Practice. Current Child Care First Aid. Clear Criminal Record Check.
Desired Education/Experience: Current IT License to practice or willingness to work towards. Previous experience with infants and toddlers in a child care setting.
Competitive wages and benefits package offered.
Contact: Cary Keighley – email: firstname.lastname@example.org