- Assist in planning and implementing activities
- Ensuring a safe, clean and engaging environment for children
- Interact respectfully with families and team members
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have completed a course, or a combination of workshops/courses of at least 20 hours in child development, guidance, health and safety, or nutrition.
- Be able to take direction
- Current Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR
- Copy of immunization records
- Clean Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Clearance (we will facilitate)
- Current Infant Toddler License to practice or willingness to work towards
- Current Early Childhood Educator License to Practice or willingness to work towards
- Have relevant work experience.
Competitive wages offered
Please apply by fax, e-mail to: