The Today N Tomorrow Learning Society is fundraising with Purdys Chocolatier, just in time for Christmas!
If you’d like to support us through purchasing some very sweet Christmas gifts for friends, family and yourself, you can register to shop at this link:
After you’ve logged in or registered for an account, you can use the Shop Online tab to buy some amazing chocolates or invite other members to join and support our fundraiser.
Thanks in advance for your support.
We would like to invite you to join us for our AGM and dinner on Tuesday November 15th at 5:00pm with Teddies and Toddlers, Little Friends and the Young Parent Program.
There will be a short review and highlights of 2016 and plans for 2017. Food will be served and there will be activities for the children. There will be a chance to win a free day of daycare in our door prize draw.
Attendance at our AGM helps us with our grant application to receive funds from Gaming Grants. Please bring friends, family and grandparents. Kindly RSVP using the link below so we know how much food to prepare:
We look forward to seeing you.
We are looking for an Early Childhood Educator who loves to work with toddlers.
- Planning and implementing activities
- Creating individualized programming for children
- Ensuring a safe, clean and engaging environment for children
- Interact respectfully with families and team members
- Provide daily primary care of the children
- Record children’s’ growth, development and behaviors
- Current Early Childhood Educator License to Practice
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Current Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR
- Statement from a medical practitioner indicating good health (physically and psychologically suited to working with children)
- Copy of immunization records
- Current IT License to practice or willingness to work towards
- Previous experience with infants and toddlers in a child care setting
Competitive wages and benefits package offered.
Please apply by fax, e-mail to: Fax: 250-338-8055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org